2010/02/18

Spangle Panda

Polka dots shirt; BLACK Comme des garcons
Combinaison; forever21
Spangle Panda Pin; merci beaucoup
Star pin, Star Necklace, Belt; OZOC

I got this lovely pin last week.
merci beaucoup is Japanese fashion Brand.
The theme of this spring collection is "PANDA"
It's so interesting and funny theme, isn't it?

Now, I want to tell about my blog.

I just started my fashion blog last month. This is my first blog.
I was born and grew up in Tokyo, Japan.
My native tongue is Japanese. Therefore, I'm not very good at English.
(Regrettably, many Japanese can't speak English well, but we can possibly writing English.)
I want speak English more fluently and I want to make friends with oversea people.
Really, I have a lot of Japanese friends but I intentionally tell them about my blog.
And then, I want to spread about my designs and my brand 'DreAng' all over the world!!!

 If you sympathy with me, please support my blog!!

 XX <3

Sayablack

11 comments:

  1. loving the pics and the panda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lov this outfit!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit
    really pretty
    http://fashionaddress.blogspot.com/
    xx New York

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! amazing look
    i love your blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous!!
    the photos are amazing and you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous outfit! Loving that Comme piece. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!

    http://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just went through your blog and love it.
    Would like to see more of your designs.
    Nice outfit. The first photo reminds me of Ninagawa Mika's style.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails