2010/08/15

Red and black lace nails

I was wearing my design black dress...


Black lace on my nail.
They are my latest gel nails.
I love this combination of clear red and black lace.
This lace is a sticker for nails, and it is so popular nail goods in Japan.
I tried it for the first time, and I'm satisfied with this finish.
I changed my footnails,too.
They are matching my finger nails, aren't they?

BTW, I'm going to take summer vacation next week.
I'll stay Barcelona during 7days!!!
Can't wait next week and I'm looking forward to take many awesome pics in great view.

14 comments:

  1. you have really nice nails, haha! i love the lace; so cool!
    www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these nails are dope! I love lace! And that blouse in your last post is beautiful, just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg--im going to barcelona in two weeks! please give me tips!! im so excited :) how funny.


    CLOTHESURE

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! that's lovely details..

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great holiday destination, Barcelona. Enjoy your vacation and can't wait to see many pictures from there.
    Your nails look perfect, as usual. The black lace model it's unique, first time I've seen it on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that black lace on your nails.
    Nice match with the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lace nails! the red is just perfect for your skin tone!... I'm so happy for your up-comming trip to Barcelona, hope you're having a lot of funs there, and can't wait to see your beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clear red and black lace combo is amazing :) Love this nail design! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails