2012/08/28

1st day outfit in my summer vacation

dress; DreAng
sunnies; Rayban
wedges; YSL
earring; Loves.charms.

Floral dress in summer mood.
I stayed at the hotel New Otani Akasaka 3days with my family last week.
I enjoyed swimming in the pool and strolling in the beautiful Japanese garden around the hotel.
This is first day outfit in my short summer vacation.
I was wearing a jersey floral printed dress I designed.
I really love this soft jersey textile and the back drape design.
Though there are so many pics my hubby took, I couldn't choose and edit yet.
I'll post other outfit within a few days, esp I'd love to show you about beautiful Japanese garden in the hotel.

See you!!

XX

3 comments:

  1. not so bad, dear...like ur blog..


    Please check my blog out and follow me)))
    it was be great if u be my reader))))
    promise I re-follow 4 u

    xoxo Lucky

    http://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for your comment on my blog.^^
    I'm now following you on gfc and bloglovin #81.
    Hope you follow me back on both.:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails