2012/09/04

2nd day outfit; neon pink dress in the Japanese garden

dress; my story (select shop zapple in Gakugeidaigaku)
tube top; ravijour
wedges; YSL
beaded clutch/ I got it at Atre Meguro.
earring; Loves.charms.
sunnies; Rayban

Bright pink and fresh green.
This is 2nd day outfit in my summer vacation.
New Otani Akasaka we stayed 3days has a beautiful Japanese garden.
We took a turn in the garden every morning.
The large garden is fabulous, I thought as if we are in Kyoto.
My dress is great find in the select shop near my home.
So I don't know this brand, but I adore vivid neon pink and short peplum.

3 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOU!!!!! Strutting stylish mumma!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and you are absolutely gorgeous! I love your purse

    Follow me back?
    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful collection of clothe store for women, men, girls, boys and toddlers in various age groups.

    No need for suit hire Canberra for special occasions when Overhsip will save hundreds over a suit hire Canberra store. Formal Suits from $79 save on suit hire

    http://www.discounttalk.com.au/suit-hire-canberra/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails