2014/12/20

Cold Tokyo and Hermes leather exhibition

hooded jacket; YOSOOU
knit dress; sly
sneakers; Nike airemax
clutch; zara terez
sunnies; Rayban

Last Sunday, I went to 'Hermes leather forever exhibition' in Ueno, Tokyo with my family.
There were so many awesome leather accessories and installation using Hermes leather stuff.
I'd love to get and wear Hermes bags someday.
By the way, I was wearing YOSOOU warm hooded jacket and sly simple knit dress.
I've really gotten into the big hood and cable stitched rib.
And my knit dress is perfect fit and color.
Mid winter has come in Tokyo and I feel very cold, I really enjoy winter outfit everyday.

Recently I started new SNS 'TSU'.
Join me on tsū, they are sharing social revenues with all of us #tsunation

And if you have a time, please check out my instagram.
I post some lovely pics everyday here.
http://instagram.com/sayakablack/


Have a nice weekend, XX.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! Your daughter is going to be one heck of a stylish lady - she already is!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails