2015/01/07

Hello 2015, first outfit

Fur coat; the closet
Lace blouse; ZARA
Jeans; topshop
And
saint laurent duffle bag, Lanvin earmuff, Chloe pumps

Lately I'm into 70s mood.
To add Folklore or Bohemian spice is so important this spring outfit, ex, embroidered lace, vintage jeans or layers of fine bracelets.
And I really want to be messy grange hairdo like Mica Arganaraz.
Tokyo is still cold yet, but I wanna wear new spring cloth by my design.
I'll post my spring outfit soon.

By the way, this awesome background is Hotel CLASKA in the neighborhood of my house.
I often enjoy lunch and go shopping there with my family on holiday.
The rooftop garden is small, but perfect view and comfortable for playing with my little girl.

with love, XX

New SNS 'TSU'

Instagram
http://instagram.com/sayakablack/

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails